By Brett T. Litz,Leslie Lebowitz,Matt J. Gray,William P. Nash
Read Online or Download Adaptive Disclosure: A New Treatment for Military Trauma, Loss, and Moral Injury PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The writer provides a diversified menu of principles and studies in lots of components - in learn, in analysis, and in psychotherapy, each one utilizing paintings media with sufferers of every age. She integrates paintings, phenomenology and gestalt psychology, describing particular innovations and findings. half I of the e-book lays out the theoretical foundations and the concepts; half II addresses the formal parts utilized in paintings remedy - line, form and color of their interrelated dynamics and discusses different features and modes of symbolic expression present in consumers' paintings.
Now in its 5th version, Neuropsychological review stories the foremost neurobehavioral issues linked to mind disorder and harm. this can be the thirty fifth anniversary of the landmark first version. As with past versions, this version offers a accomplished assurance of the sphere of grownup scientific neuropsychology in one resource.
New instructions in cognizance reports describes a number clean rules which promise to seriously develop medical knowing of human nature. Written in non-specialized language, the booklet attracts upon recommendations and learn from historical past, philosophy, neuroscience and physics to delineate new methods to the research of cognizance.
This booklet could be of curiosity to people who paintings with trauma, who've an curiosity in figuring out new methods of taking a look at the function of trauma in our lives and discovering resolutions to trauma. Vivian Broughton follows the theoretical and functional paintings of Professor Franz Ruppert, the German psychologist who has committed his paintings to knowing the dynamics of trauma.
- The Oxford Handbook of Traumatic Stress Disorders (Oxford Library of Psychology)
- A Different Perspective After Brain Injury: A Tilted Point of View (After Brain Injury: Survivor Stories)
- Manuale di EMDR e terapia familiare (Italian Edition)
- Trauma and the Avoidant Client: Attachment-Based Strategies for Healing (Norton Professional Books (Hardcover))
- Guided Imagery & Music (GIM) and Music Imagery Methods for Individual and Group Therapy
- Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships
Extra info for Adaptive Disclosure: A New Treatment for Military Trauma, Loss, and Moral Injury
Adaptive Disclosure: A New Treatment for Military Trauma, Loss, and Moral Injury by Brett T. Litz,Leslie Lebowitz,Matt J. Gray,William P. Nash